We are looking for web developers, Front-End, Back-End or Full-Stack Developers who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be participating in the design of the UI/UX wire-frames and translating them to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You get excited about making websites “come alive” by reacting and changing depending on outer stimuli from users or other data sources. You will be building the back bone in our clients solutions as well as helping improve our internal structure and system portfolio. As a developer you are always curious about new technologies and you love to experiment to see how new stuff can improve our existing systems. You will be working closely with the rest of our team to make sure everything runs smooth as silk from front to back. You are structured and write easily readable code in a modular way that makes reusing it for other purposes easy.
- Develop advanced web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input are validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Identfys suggest and automate recurring manual tasks
Skills And Qualifications:
- Good analytical and logical thinking
- Have a big attention to small details
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Experience with Linux and open source solutions is a plus
- Curious nature with the ability to learn new skills, take initiative and come up with new ideas and solutions
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Modeling
- Candidate must posses a bachelor degrees S1 or similar in Informaton Technology or computer science.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning toolss such as Gits Mercurial or SNN Knowledge in c++s python or .NET is a plus
- Experience with ,inux and open source solutons is a plus
- Curious nature with the ability to learn new skillss take initatve and come up with new ideas and solutons Having the ability to work in teams as well as being self driven
- Candidate must have an adequate English proficiency to be able to collaborate with other teams within the Baezeni group