PT Zenius Education is a leading education technology company in Indonesia. We produce e-learning contents for K-12 students, which cover study materials from elementary to high school level, as well as preparation for national exam (UN) and university entrance test (SBMPTN and Ujian Mandiri).
We launched zenius.net, our video-based online learning platform, in 2010. Currently, we have more than 66.000 videos covering a wide range of subjects, from mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, Indonesian literature, English, economics, history, geography, and sociology. The website reached 10 millions of unique users in 2017, serving both urban and rural areas.
We believe that education is more than about getting good grades or a decent job. Education should be more about enabling students to continually learn and grow. We hope that we can contribute to create a better society with our mission, “Providing great learning experience to Indonesian students with the emphasize on science and reason.”
Gedung Gajah Unit ABC Lantai 5 B3
Jl. Dr. Saharjo Raya No. 111
Jakarta Selatan – 12810
Junior Back End Developer
Level Pendidikan : Fresh graduate
Jenjang Pendidikan : S1
Jurusan : S1 Teknik Informatika, S1 Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak
Persyaratan Umum :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply.
- Have an experience as Back-End Developer at least in one professional project.
- Experience with Web API and SQL.
- Have in-depth understanding in at least one programming language.
- Experience with functional programming is highly preferrable.
- Have in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Able to write and speak in English.
Job Description :
- Using programming languages like Clojure to create server side codes.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Designing & Implementing Data Structure for website.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Integrating the front-end elements that built by front-end developers into the application.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and web designers to improve usability of the web application.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Help front-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.