In 1996, Dr. Cha founded InBody Co., Ltd. in Seoul, Korea to produce and promote the InBody and its revolutionary methods. The InBody features Direct Segmental Multi-Frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis and uses an Eight-Point Tactile Electrode Method, which can precisely measure indi vidual body compos iti ons. In 2000, InBody Co., Ltd. established its first overseas subsidiary in the United States. The InBody and its technology are FDA approved and its results have been validated by research. InBody has also established subsidiaries in Japan and China InBody has a global network of partners in over 60 countries across North Arnerica, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Today, InBody continuesto spread the importance of knowing your body composition as opposed to simply monitoring your weight The information from the InBody test allows for personalized exercise and diet programs to maintain healthy I ifestyles. The InBody is widely used in various research and professional fields. InBody continuesto build on its current strength and stability in the global body composition analysis market. The InBody has proven itselfto be revolutionizing the field of body composition analyzers and continues to help people all around the world see what they’re made of
Level Pendidikan : Three (3) plus years of experience
Jenjang Pendidikan : Bachelor’s Degree
Jurusan : Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related area
Persyaratan Umum :
- Experience with Linux Administration in a Windows Environment
- Strong experience writing system scripts in Bash and/or Python
Job Description :
- InBody is the global leader in body composition analysis. By leading the field with cutting-edge technology and a commitment to improvement and innovation, InBody has become the most trusted name in Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA), technology for body composition analysis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support existing MS SQL and VB.Net applications.
- Programming support for new application development.
- Custom report development, including BI.
- Data Warehouse development & management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient programming skills in MS SQL Server and .Net (1-3 years experience preferred).
- Definition and test plan development and execution.
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated self-start committed to the delivery of quality products and internal customer service.
- Must be able to work well in groups across multiple offices including off-shore resources.