PT. Dwi Tunggal Putra (DTP) was established in 1974 and commenced its business as a radio communication device supplier. With the acquisition of approved licensing from the Ministry of Communications & Informatics of Republic Indonesia in 2001, DTP subsequently became the first generation Network Access Point (NAP) company in Indonesia.
Jalan Embong Tanjung No.40 Surabaya 60271
Level Pendidikan : Berpengalaman minimal 3 tahun
Jenjang Pendidikan : D3, S1
Jurusan : S1 Teknik Informatika, S1 Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak, S1 Sistem Informasi, S1 Teknik Telekomunikasi, D3 Teknik Telekomunikasi
Persyaratan Umum :
- Male/ Female
- Minimum Diploma Degree on telecommunication/ information technology
- Having minimum 3 years experienced in IT company/ telecommunication company/ VSAT indutry
- Understand and comprehend to the concept of satellite communication system (VSAT)
- Understand and comprehend to the working system of VSAT equipment, modem, converter, BUC, SSPA, LNA, LNB.
- Understand and comprehend to the topology of satellite communication, such as: TDMA, SCPC, MCPC
- Able to conduct trouble shoot on HUB system and RF system
- Able to work individually (minimum supervision or as a part of a team)
- Fluent in english, both oral and written is an advantage