Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Our product team is focused on making Traveloka the number one travel and lifestyle solution in Southeast Asia. With the support of cross-functional team member, product managers carefully craft Traveloka products that solve user problems and drive company goals.
We look for individuals with great user empathy, solid problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn. During this 3 months internship program, you will collaborate with seasoned Traveloka product managers to work on exciting product features/projects and have hands-on experience in building concept and shape new experiences for our users by gaining exposure to our product management fundamental techniques and experiencing the unique Traveloka working culture.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university (background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business field is an advantage) with minimum GPA 3,5
- Have passion for data-driven product development and making the world better through technology
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Have sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to perform analysis and create insightful report
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.