The singular mission of Bukalapak is to empower Indonesia through top-class digital technology and products. We believe that within each of our millions of transactions, there are hope and happiness that transcends millions of dreams and brought them closer to reality.
As we become the largest e-marketplace in Indonesia, with tens of millions of visitors and several Trillion IDRs in monthly transactions, and as we start to grow our technological impact beyond e-commerce, we remain staunchly focused on our spirit of empowerment.
Within this spirit and mission, our product development family has grown to more than 600 talents and adopting a strongly agile culture is the critical factor behind our success in delivering more than 800 increments every month.
- What you need to have (i.e., Minimum Qualifications)
- Excellent network and systems engineer skill (e.g. TCP/IP Protocol, OSI Layer)
- Solid experience using Unix/Linux systems administration
- Experience on handling the problems and overcome the servers and networks
- Expericen hands on with various type of networking hardware
- Have knowledge or certification equal to CCNP R&S/SP/DC
- Experience with large scale system and system clustering (e.g. Kubernetes, Ceph)
- Experience with scripting with python, bash, ruby, etc is a plus
- Experience in open source Monitoring Systems on Linux/*BSD such as Zabbix, LibreNMS, Observium
- Experience in open source Security Systems such as PF, IPTables, Snort, Suricata, pfSense is a plus
- Experience in ELK stack is a plus
- Strong work habits and the ability to work independently as well as within a group setting
About Your Responsibilities :
- Configuration, testing and validation of hardware and circuits
- Definition of configuration and architecture standards
- Qualification of hardware and software
- Trouble resolution and escalation 24×7 On-call
- Tracking and planning of capacity
- NMS configuration, validation and operation
- Documentation of incident post mortems
- Proactive performance and uptime monitoring
- Change management, process, documentation & response procedures
- Lead consistent improvement by refining tools and automation
- Very attractive salaries, perks, benefits, and employee discounts!
- We put having great work life balance on a sacred pedestal.
- Unlimited sick leave per year. Generous medical, dental, vision, and maternity insurance for you and your family.
- Free lunch every single day.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Gym, ping pong, library, billiards, VR units, game rooms.
- Tons of employee-organized interest clubs or expertise guilds for you to join.
- Equal opportunity employer with family-friendly policies and supports.
- Monthly book budget, personal training/conference budget.
- Sixteen (16) days of paid leave per year
- Annual company outing.