Established in 2010 as a motorcycle ride-hailing phone service in Indonesia, GOJEK has since evolved to provide on-demand transport and lifestyle services that move the city. Equipped with a social mission to improve the welfare and livelihoods of workers in various informal sectors, GOJEK partners say that since joining our platform, they have seen their earnings increase and have reached more customers through our app. They also have access to health and accident covers, financial services and insurance, as well as affordable automatic payments and many other benefits.
GOJEK now operates in over 50 cities across Southeast Asia, with more to follow in the coming years.
Asset & IT Support Officer
Level Pendidikan : 1-2 years experience/ Fresh graduates
Jenjang Pendidikan : –
Jurusan : Ideally an Information Technology graduate
Minimum Qualification :
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work independently and in team
- Can do attitude
- Strong willingness to learn
- Have a knowledge in IT is a must (Windows & MacOs)
- Have an experience in e-commerce industry is a huge plus
We are a leading technology company looking for brilliant, motivated individuals who want to accomplish big things. Our product reflects our culture. Everyday, we enable nationwide clients and customers to enjoy a seamless experience through our dedicated service. Ever fine-tuning and revamping for the better, we take pride in and share the ownership and achievement of our collective work.
What will you do?
As an Asset & IT Support Officer, you will be working with vendors and other teams to ensure all assets and working ecosystems run properly. You will be held responsible mainly for purchase, inventory, and maintain assets, accessories, licenses and components.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling technical general affairs and office management, (e.g. Multifunction printer machine, IP Phone, CCTV, AC, Fingerprint Device)
- Interact with internal employees regarding general affairs and administrative support functions
- Procurement/inventory control of office stationery
- Responsible for handling and troubleshooting office stationery (Laptop, PC, Work station, Chair, etc)
- Maintaining & Record keeping of office assets (e.g. workstation labels, desktops/laptops labels etc.)
- Doing monthly backup CCTV and maintain Fingerprint access for yearly audit process preparation
- Working with 3rd party (all vendor related to office supplies and needs)
- Make sure the hygiene and cleanliness all over the office